Les Âmes Perdues Index du Forum

Facebook Url For Pages

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Âmes Perdues Index du Forum -> Les Âmes Perdues -> La Charte de la Guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Url For Pages Répondre en citant

Facebook Url For Pages

Portalbella says: February 2, 2010 at 22:47 This totally saved me! It would have taken me quite a bit of wasted time to find where this was! Thanks so much!!! sabs says: February 3, 2010 at 16:32 I found the same problem. Check us out at facebook.com/87%32af9). .. But while my page got my name, it did not get my username/URL. The login fields are found on the upper right corner of the page. got it for the other page lynda says: May 15, 2012 at 09:18 I have tried to set up this vanity url and it keeps telling me that only Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9) or a period (.) all i am putting is facebook.com/swflnaturally (where am I going wrong? Nicole Simon says: May 15, 2012 at 09:24 Looks like you succeeded in that. Nicole Simon says: July 11, 2011 at 01:53 Sandra, there should be no mobile verification with this? Christina Jayroe says: July 20, 2011 at 05:52 Thank you so much for the useful information. Do this only if you dont have a personalized URL yet. says September 17, 2017 at 11:00 AM Hi Louise, Ive recently changed my business name and URL on my Facebook page, but now when I go in and edit some basic information It is not saved and I get a URL error message Margarete Eller says April 26, 2017 at 4:47 AM Dear Luise M. Margarete Reply Louise Myers says May 7, 2017 at 4:32 PM Hi Margarete, The layout of this tab has changed. Usernames are not transferable and you can only change your username once. Click the Confirm button on the box to officially make it yours. Keep the tips coming. Kathy Creaner says: June 26, 2011 at 06:16 Thanks for this Nicole. Make sure the username you're trying to create follows the guidelines for custom usernames.Keep in mind that new Pages may not immediately be able to create a username, and that your Page's username may be removed because of inactivity.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. there is currently though running a virus around, stripping you of your admin rights to your pages when you click on the links of some spammy content like look who visited your profile or see what i have for you and alike. Such as LouiseMyersBiz or LouiseMyersPage. It cannot be changed unless you start over again with a brand-new profile or fan page. If your website is not ready yet or is undergoing a redesign, you could always have your domain forwarded to your Facebook page to let people know what's going on and keep them up-to-date about you or your brand until the website is complete. I will try to write up something about it and ping you then. Any advice would be appreciated. Smile Lay Ean says: August 5, 2012 at 02:01 Hi Nicole Ive a question about my fan page. Changing your vanity URL can only be done from the Facebook website. A username may be unavailable if it's already claimed, even if the Page or profile it's associated with isn't published yet. Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9) or a period (.). Wink Step 3: Setting the URL I will follow with more information once I have a page over 100 fans to check how this goes Wink Further information from the help entry from Facebook: Infringement: If you wish to report that someones username infringes your rights, please fill out our username infringement form. Use your new custom Facebook URL everywhere to increase traffic to your profile or fan page. Important Rules & Considerations for Your Facebook Page URL Not surprisingly, Facebook has a host of rules about usernames. Colin says: July 19, 2010 at 04:14 Thanks& worked like a charm! Adam Farrah says: August 29, 2010 at 13:22 Thanks for the helpful post! I got nailed with the less than 25 members thing too, but thats fine, Ill just wait an hour :-) Thanks again! Adam Holy Events says: September 7, 2010 at 15:44 Ive been having the same issue for a while, cant setup a vanity URL for a business fan page even though we have more than 25 fans 5a02188284
facebook mini applicationandroid facebook app proxydownload facebook mobile for nokiamobile9 facebook messenger for javaviral script for facebook likesfacebook chatting application free downloadenable facebook chat windows phone 8facebook fake login page for mobileplugin para conseguir me gusta en facebookavengers cheat in facebook

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Âmes Perdues Index du Forum -> Les Âmes Perdues -> La Charte de la Guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation